In light of the current situation with COVID-19
Women In Crisis will continue to support women and children experiencing abuse and violence through our 24/7 Crisis Telephone Line and Walk in Counselling services.
Information and options will be discussed at that time with our Crisis Counsellors.
- Call: 705-759-1230
- Toll free: 877-759-1230
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend Shelter: 23 Oakland Ave.
Please note the following COVID-19 safety procedures in place to keep our community safe
- All women attending the shelter for services will be asked to wear a mask.
- If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you.
- If you are unable to wear a mask please advise staff (you will not be denied access to our services)
- When you arrive:
- You will be asked a few screening questions
- Your temperature will be taken
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer or to wash your hands
- Our counsellors will then lead you into a counselling room where you will be permitted to remove your mask once you are seated on the other side of the plexi glass 6 feet away from the counsellor.
This information will be updated as necessary.
We have received many messages and phone calls from concerned community members looking for ways they can support the Shelter and the women and children we serve.
At this time, we cannot accept your generosity of used donations. As much as we appreciate this gesture, we hope you will understand that in our efforts to maintain a home that is safe for all staff and residents we cannot accept used donations from the public. #covid19
How CAN you help?
- CHECK IN on your friends/neighbours and/or family members | not everyone is #SAFEATHOME
- GIVE a monatary donation by following this link GIVE TODAY
- SHARE our messages on FB/IG and Twitter. Help us increase awareness
- Keep the door of communication open for those in need to reach out.
And if you EVER have questions please know WE ARE HERE 24/7 365
Date & Time