CRISIS SERVICES | COVID-19 UPDATE
In light of the current situation with COVID-19
Women In Crisis will continue to support women and children experiencing abuse and violence through our 24/7 Crisis Telephone Line.
Information and options will be discussed at that time with our Crisis Counsellors.
- Call: 705-759-1230
- Toll free: 877-795-1230
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all clients accessing outreach counselling services: At this time all outreach counsellors are working from home. All outreach services will continue to be provided as scheduled for clients through telephone sessions.
This information will be updated as necessary.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COMMUNITY MEMBERS WISHING TO HELP
We have received many messages and phone calls from concerned community members looking for ways they can support the Shelter and the women and children we serve.
At this time, we cannot accept your generosity of used donations. As much as we appreciate this gesture, we hope you will understand that in our efforts to maintain a home that is safe for all staff and residents we cannot accept used donations from the public. #covid19
How CAN you help?
- CHECK IN on your friends/neighbours and/or family members | not everyone is #SAFEATHOME
- GIVE a monatary donation by following this link GIVE TODAY
- SHARE our messages on FB/IG and Twitter. Help us increase awareness
- Keep the door of communication open for those in need to reach out.
And if you EVER have questions please know WE ARE HERE 24/7 365